La Choy Chinese Chicken With Water Chestnuts
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. In medium bowl, combine chicken, 1 Tbsp cornstarch, egg white, and salt. Stir to coat. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine chicken broth, soy sauce, 2 Tbsp cornstarch, and sugar. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat 2 Tbsp Peanut oil in wok or large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry until no longer pink; remove and set aside.
- Saute ginger and garlic in remaining oil for 1 minute. Add peapods and stir-fry until crisp-tender.
- Add chicken and cornstarch mixture back into skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
- Serve immediately with rice or noodles.