Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cooking time does not include the asparagus or rice.
- 3 tomatoes, cored and quartered
- 12 fresh asparagus, cooked and cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, sliced in rings
- 1 celery, julienne in 1-inch strips
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup Dijonnaise mustard
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- Mix vegetables, banana and rice together in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise with sour cream and Worcestershire, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Pour mayonnaise mixture over salad and mix well, before serving.