Prep 13 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great light fish recipe that my mom has made for years and is a favorite of our family.
- 8 cod fish fillets (scallopini size)
- 1 cup hellmann mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 8 tablespoons butter (optional)
- chopped parsley
- Line bottom of roast pan with a thin layer of mayonnaise.
- Lay fish filets in roast pan close together.
- Blanket each piece with a thin layer of mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese generously on each piece.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs to cover each piece.
- Spot tabs of butter evenly and bake at 350F for 20 minutes, uncovered.
- Garnish with paprika and parsley.
- Serve immediately (Med. thick filets 30 min) (Lg. thick filets 40 min).