Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tequila based cocktail. Serve in a sugar rimmed cocktail glass and garnish with a lime wheel.
- 1 1⁄4 ounces gold tequila
- 3⁄4 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces orange juice
- 2 dashes grenadine
- Shake all ingredients except grenadine with ice three times only (to keep pineapple juice from frothing).
- Strain into a sugar rimmed cocktail glass.
- Add grenadine and garnish with a lime wheel.
Lovely tropical flavours but a little strong for my tastes, I added a little extra juices, thanks for posting!
loved it! hubby made this for me last night and it really hit the spot. a very pretty drink too. i had him add 1 more oz OJ so it wasn't quite as strong. thank you Amanda. made for bevy tag, please see mt rating system.
Lovely combination of flavors. I added a bit more pineapple juice to bring the blend to my personal taste. Thanks, Amanda!