1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Nana Lee's Note:
I'm always on the lookout for cheesecake recipes and nut crusts. Here is one from the LCF site. Minimum of 3 hrs chilling not included in cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350ºF.
- 3Mix all ingredients.
- 4Wrap bottom insert with heavy duty foil and place into pan.
- 5Place a parchment paper circle in the bottom of the cake pan, and press the pistachio mixture to cover the bottom of the pan evenly.
- 7Blend Splenda and Cream Cheese for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- 8Add 1 egg at a time till it is just combined, low speed, scraping sides.
- 9Add vanilla, lemon zest and lemon juice and mix 2 minutes at low speed.
- 10Put in high sided cake pan lined with parchment paper and the pistachio crust.
- 11Bake in a water bath until set (approx. 1 ½ hours).
- 12Cool at room temperature for one hour, then refrigerate for 3 hours.
- 13I baked on the lower rack with a sheet of aluminum foil on TOP rack to prevent browning.
- 14I decorated top with a slice of lemon that had been snipped from side to middle and then twisted.
- 15You could top with blueberries or raspberries but we just used dollop of whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for L-C Lemon Cheesecake W/Pistachio Crust L-C-F
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.0
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 176.3 mg
- Sodium 266.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: