Recipe by Nana Lee
This is a very fast, easy, and low carb version of stuffed chicken breast. Can actually be frozen quite well.
Top Review by Small Town Cook
These are so good! I left off the pepper so it wouldn't be hot for the kids and added a little cheese with the cream cheese. Definitely a hit with the crowd! Thanks for sharing.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped cream cheese (I used the ranch flavor)
- 1 tablespoon butter, cubed
- cayenne pepper
- 6 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten chicken between saran wrap to about 1/2 " thickness.
- Spread carton of cream cheese equally on the chicken.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Roll up and wrap with a bacon strip.
- Place seam down in a greased 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- You could insert a small cake or roast rack in pan to keep chicken out of fat.