Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very fast, easy, and low carb version of stuffed chicken breast. Can actually be frozen quite well.
- Flatten chicken between saran wrap to about 1/2 " thickness.
- Spread carton of cream cheese equally on the chicken.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Roll up and wrap with a bacon strip.
- Place seam down in a greased 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- You could insert a small cake or roast rack in pan to keep chicken out of fat.