Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
On June 22nd, 2002, we were feeling creative and our efforts were rewarded with this smoothie-like drink. It is healthy and delicious, and of course easy to make. We hope you like it!
- 1 cup strawberry, frozen
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, fresh
- 10 ice cubes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 container raspberry yogurt (I prefer yoplait)
- 1 packet carnation vanilla instant breakfast drink mix
- 9 blueberries
- 4 grapes (I prefer green)
- Blend the frozen strawberries, ice cubes, yogurt, and milk together in a blender until the ice is completely chopped up.
- Add the instant breakfast mix, the blueberries, one grape, and the fresh strawberries.
- Pour into glasses and garnish each one with a whole grape by plopping it into the glass.
- Serve immediately.
- *Ifyou desire, you may choose a different instant breakfast flavor, such as chocolate or strawberry.
- Also, you could use a different flavor of yogurt, such as strawberry, mixed berry, blueberry, vanilla, etc.