Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tasty and economical, this makes a generous sized pot of soup for under ten dollars, and my fourteen year old son loves it.
- 2 (18 ounce) cansready-to-eat New England clam chowder
- 2 (11 ounce) canscondensed chicken rice soup
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon clam base
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried celery flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 hard shakes ground red pepper
- 16 ounces shredded imitation crabmeat
- Combine all ingredients in order, stirring after each addition.
- Simmer until heated through.