Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
My son "Bubba" came up with the name for this. I know it's not a real stew, but I still think it pretty good and it's "kwick".
- 3 (7/8 ounce) packages brown gravy mix
- 3 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (28 count) bag frozen meatballs (thawed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Over medium heat,in a large 10-inch skillet with lid, combine dry ingredients.
- Add water; stir until thickened. Add thawed meatballs and peas and carrots. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer until heated through. If desired, serve over hot rice or noodles.