Recipe by Lorac
Kall me the Kielbasa Kween! My Polish genes are responsible for my love of Polish sausage.
Top Review by Leta
Really good and quick dinner. Easy to make, I think I would brown the sausage first, remove it and then procede with the recipe as written, adding the meat back in and heating through. This would give the meat a chance to brown a little better. The recipe, however, was good just as written.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups o'brien frozen potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb kielbasa, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In 10-inch skillet melt butter until sizzling add potatoes and onion.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are lightly browned (5 to 6 minutes).
- Add sausage and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until sausage is heated through (6 to 8 minutes).
- Stir in cheese and serve.