Recipe by COOKGIRl
Turkish arugula salad with dried fruit. From tukishcookbook.com. Good quality unsulphured dried fruit, please! Try fresh apricots and/or figs when in season!
- approximately 3 cups baby arugula, cleaned and spun dried
- salt, to taste
- 3 dried apricots, thinly sliced
- 2 dried figs, thinly sliced
- 4 -5 cherry tomatoes (sliced in half or similar size tomatoes)
- 2 tablespoons roasted pistachios
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (or more if desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the cleaned arugula leaves on two salad plates. Sprinkle with salt and toss.
- Arrange the remaining salad ingredients on top of the arugula.
- Whisk the extra virgin olive oil and pomegranate molasses together and drizzle over the salad.
- Serve immediately.