Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Nascar favorite Kurt Busch's recipe.
Make and share this Kurt Busch's Grilled T-Bone recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 4 (12 ounce) beef t-bone steaks
- In a medium size bowl, blend together Worcestershire, vinegar, garlic, pepper and salt. Place steaks in a large resealable plastic bag and add marinade. Turn to coat. Refrigerate 45 minutes to an hour, turning occasionally.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Remove steaks from marinade and grill, turning once, about 3 minutes per side or until preferred doneness. Let steaks rest 5 minuts before serving.
I followed the recipe to the "T" and it was absolutely delicious. My husband and I will definately use this again.
I just spent 2 hours looking for this recipe. I forgot to save it when I last made it and everyone declared this to be the best beef marinade ever. Similar to ingredients we always use, but with the addition of vinegar, we ate the most flavorful grilled steaks ever. Thank you!!