- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 4 (12 ounce) beef t-bone steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium size bowl, blend together Worcestershire, vinegar, garlic, pepper and salt. Place steaks in a large resealable plastic bag and add marinade. Turn to coat. Refrigerate 45 minutes to an hour, turning occasionally.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Remove steaks from marinade and grill, turning once, about 3 minutes per side or until preferred doneness. Let steaks rest 5 minuts before serving.