Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 5 cups cabbage
- 3⁄4 cup onion
- 1⁄4 cup celery
- 1 cup cucumber, slice
- 2 tablespoons peanuts
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons artificial artificial sweetener
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- chop onion and finely chop cabbage and celery.
- roast the peanuts. cut the cucumber into thin round slices and reserve.
- for dressing mix vinegar, sweetener, black pepper, celery and salt.
- Mix dressing into vegetables and transfer on a serving plate.
- arrange cucumber slices around salad. garnish with peanuts.