(Plof) You will need a large heavy saucepan. Serve with Pita, cutting board salsa, grilled chicken or olive salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 2Add the scallions and bell pepper and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- 3Add the tomato and basil and continue to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- 4Add the bulgur and mix well.
- 5Pour in the boiling stock or water, add the salt, and mix well. Bring the liquid to a boil, and then reduce the heat to low.
- 6Simmer uncovered until all the liquid has been absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- 7Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kurdish Bulgur Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.4
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 515.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 8.9 g