Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 lbs fish fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Combine the melted butter and ¼ cup of lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
- Dip each fish fillet in butter mix and arrange it in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle fillet with salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Arrange lemon slices over fillets.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Like Mikekey I cut the recipe in half and used tilapia filets...delicious and quite simple to prepare. Served with recipe#173870#173870. Made for NA/ME Travels Iranian/Persian tag.
So simple and so good! I cut the recipe down to serve 2 and used tilapia filets. Perfect, simple flavors. Made for Spring 2012 Pick a Chef game.
So simple and delicious!! I cut the amounts in half since I had 1 lb of fish fillets. Had the oven at 375F, and they were done in 30 minutes. The fillets were frozen, and still turned out perfectly. What a beautiful lemony taste with the hint of parsley. Thanks for posting, Stacia.