- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 lbs fish fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the melted butter and ¼ cup of lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
- Dip each fish fillet in butter mix and arrange it in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle fillet with salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Arrange lemon slices over fillets.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.