Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adam's Place, Eugene, Oregon. Cocktails are a big deal at Adam's Place, where the "Eugene Martini Association" -- a few hundred loyal customers strong -- gathers for the sake of fine cocktail appreciation. This flavorful twist on the now-classic Cosmo brings a hint of currant flavor to the glass. From The Best Northwest Places Cookbook (Volume 2).
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces Absolut kurant vodka
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce Rose's lime juice
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce triple sec
- 1 lime slice, for garnish
- HALF-FILL A COCKTAIL SHAKER WITH ICE and add the vodka, cranberry juice, Rose's lime juice, and Triple Sec.
- Cover the shaker and shake vigorously until well chilled (a precise 14 shakes at Adam's Place).
- STRAIN THE COCKTAIL into a martini glass, garnish the rim with the lime slice, and serve right away.
Delicious drink! Instead of Rose's lime juice I used fresh lime juice with some sweetener but that turned out very good. Loved the currant flavor in the drink! Made for 1-2-3-Summer Hits.
I loved this! The only thing I didn't have on hand was a fresh lime, so no garnish for me. But the taste was exquisite. It made doing my taxes bearable!!! Made for Newest Zaar tag.