Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A drink from the bar Café Opera, Stockholm in Sweden. Taken in a book.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Absolut kurant vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce strawberry cream liqueur
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 2 slices limes
- Put all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake well.
- Strain 2 times in an iced cocktail glass.
- Garnish with red currant.
this was made using regular vodka and increasing the cranberry juice slightly, served over ice, it was thoroughly enjoyed, thanks Booms!
DEELISH! This has a terrific comination of flavors....easy and a great sipper that goes down smooth!!! Will make this again! **Beverage Tag 2007**