Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
Supresses Appetite for 4-6 hours. Amazing. From healthiest people on eart--the Kunzas.
- 2 cups water
- 2 lbs buckwheat groats or 2 lbs millet flour
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces honey
- 8 ounces molasses
- 2 ounces powdered milk (soya preferred)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Fill greased floured pans 1/2 thick with batter.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Let dry in oven at low heat for 2 hours.
- Let cool and cut into 60 square inch pieces.
- Lasts forever practically.
Excellent... the only problem, is the name is wrong. The recipe should read Hunza Diet Bread, not Kunza. The Hunza people are from the Hunza Valley, a remote region of northern Pakistan