I haven't tried this recipe yet but I've tasted PF Chang's Kung Pao Shrimp at their restaurant served over a crispy white noodle. It was to die for. I'm hoping this recipe will be as good as the original.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat wok (smoking), introduce oil and shrimp, separate and velvet for 1 to 2 minutes. Do not overcook.
- 2Carefully pour shrimp and oil onto oil skimmer.
- 3Stir fry chile pods and onions.
- 4Add garlic and Kung Pao sauce.
- 5Add shrimp, toss.
- 6Add peanuts and chile flakes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kung Pao Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.4
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 361.7 mg
- Sodium 368.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 52.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
kung pao sauce