Recipe by marisk
I haven't tried this recipe yet but I've tasted PF Chang's Kung Pao Shrimp at their restaurant served over a crispy white noodle. It was to die for. I'm hoping this recipe will be as good as the original.
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 12 ounces kung pao sauce
- 2 teaspoons red peppers, crushed
- 32 ounces shrimp
- 4 teaspoons green onions, chopped
- 20 whole chilies, pods
- sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat wok (smoking), introduce oil and shrimp, separate and velvet for 1 to 2 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Carefully pour shrimp and oil onto oil skimmer.
- Stir fry chile pods and onions.
- Add garlic and Kung Pao sauce.
- Add shrimp, toss.
- Add peanuts and chile flakes.