Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An uncomplicated recipe for a classic favorite.
- 3⁄4 lb lean pork, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce, divided use
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra light olive oil
- 1 small red bell pepper, chunked
- 1⁄2 small onion, chunked
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- Combine pork and 2 tbsp soy sauce chill 30 minute Combine remaining 2 tbsp soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar, cornstarch, crushed red pepper, and 1/4c water. In wok or large skillet, stir fry pork and garlic in hot oil 3 min, or till brown.
- Add bell pepper and onion; stir-fry 3 minute Add cornstarch mixture; cook and stir till slightly thickened. Add peanuts. Refrigerate leftovers.