Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
modified from athens' recipie
- 532.43 ml water
- 354.96 ml soy sauce
- 59.16 ml cornstarch
- 177.48 ml dry sherry
- 10 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 59.16 ml peanut oil
- 6.16 ml dried red pepper flakes
- 5 bunch green onions, chopped (both white and green)
- 24.64 ml garlic, minced (from the jar)
- 24.64 ml minced ginger (from the jar)
- 3548.85 ml small broccoli florets
- 236.59 ml salted peanuts
- 2365.9 ml brown rice (before cooking)
- Blend water, soy sauce, cornstarch, Sherry and sugar in bowl, set aside.
- Heat 1 tblsps oil in wok over high heat.
- Add chilies and cook until blackened, about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring frequently, 1-2 minutes.
- Remove chicken using slotted spoon.
- Set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tbsp oil to wok.
- Add green onions, garlic and ginger and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add broccoli and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Stir sauce and add to wok.
- Cover and cook until sauce is thickened and broccoli is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes more.
- Mix in chicken and peanuts and heat.
- Serve with rice.