Prep 7 mins
Cook 17 mins
A very nice spicy cold asian inspired pasta salad.
Make and share this Kung Fu Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 10 dashes Tabasco sauce or 10 dashes hot sauce
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄3 cup crisp chow mein noodles (optional)
- Set aside pasta, olive oil & diced green onions.
- Make the sauce from the remaining ingredients.
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions with a drop of olive oil, drain, rinse with cold water & set aside.
- Add the sauce & green onions to the noodles & mix gently.
- toss & chill for 2 hours, toss once more before serving.
This was yummy, my housemates scarfed it down. I used sweet chilli sauce instead of tabasco, so next time i might add some extra chili flakes to give it a little more zing.