1/1 Photo of Kung Fu Pasta Salad
Kana Kahuna's Note:
A very nice spicy cold asian inspired pasta salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set aside pasta, olive oil & diced green onions.
- 2Make the sauce from the remaining ingredients.
- 3Cook pasta al dente according to package directions with a drop of olive oil, drain, rinse with cold water & set aside.
- 4Add the sauce & green onions to the noodles & mix gently.
- 5toss & chill for 2 hours, toss once more before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kung Fu Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1349.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 12.7 g