Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I haven't tried this yet...hoping to soon!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons salad oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 slice fresh gingerroot, slivered
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Remove tendon, trim, pound and score steak. May substitute with shortribs or chicken.
- Cut into 3x4 inch pieces.
- Combine marinade ingredients and spread on steak.
- Marinate for 1 hour.
- Broil for 4 minutes. Turn; broil 3 minutes on other side.
- Serve hot.