Recipe by Dib's
This is a Sunset Recipe. Let me know how it is when you try it please.
Top Review by Alma Pretorius
I absolutely adore this recipe! It was so easy and is utterly yummy!!! And when you expect guests, you can make this jam the morning and have it ready by night! What an absolute treat!
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash fruits and slice to 1/8 inch thick-discard the seeds and ends.
- Chop coarse.
- In a 2-3 quart microwaveable bowl mix fruit with sugar.
- Cook, uncovered on high for 6 minutes-you want it to boil.
- Stir down and cook for 10 minutes more-stopping every 2 minutes to stir down.
- Jam will thicken as it cools.
- This will keep in your fridge for 2 months or freezer for 6.