- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2⁄3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 8 kumquats, seeded, minced
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 3⁄4 lb shelled deveined uncooked large shrimp
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a large skillet over high heat until it foams.
- Stir in curry powder; reduce heat to medium.
- Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until lightly darkened.
- Add cream, chicken broth, kumquats and raisins; increase heat to high.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Reduce heat to medium; add shrimp.
- Cook 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in cilantro.