I had a lot of kumquats to use up so I thought how about kumquat cookies? I love chocolate and orange together and kumquats are even better because their rind bakes up like chewy candy! I hope you like them!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- In another bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add flour mix, little by little, to butter mix until all is blended together.
- Stir in the oats and the kumquats.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by large teaspoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.