1/2 Photos of Kumquat Cookies
I had a lot of kumquats to use up so I thought how about kumquat cookies? I love chocolate and orange together and kumquats are even better because their rind bakes up like chewy candy! I hope you like them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Cream butter and sugar together in a large bowl.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- 4In another bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 5Add flour mix, little by little, to butter mix until all is blended together.
- 6Stir in the oats and the kumquats.
- 7Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 8Drop by large teaspoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kumquat Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.4
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 128.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: