Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great tasting dip that looks fantastic. Its great served with warm turkish bread.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed kumara, approx (peeled, cooked & mashed)
- 3⁄4 cup natual yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- Heat oil in frying pan & saute garlic & spices for 1-2 min or until fragrant.
- Compine spice mix with all remaining ingreadients.
- Refrigerate until cold.