Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Kumara has a lot of uses, especially nice in a salad.
Make and share this Kumara Salad (sweet potato) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash onion salt
- 3 cups cooked kumara, cubed
- 1 (400 g) can pineapple chunks
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 slivered almonds
- Combine oil, pineapple and lemon juice in bowl.
- Add salt and onion salt.
- Add kumara.
- Stir and allow to marinate for one hour.
- Add pineapple, celery and almonds.
- Toss lightly.
Excellent! I served this alongside a creamy pasta dish. I left out the celery, only because there was none in the house. But it was great without it. We really liked the combination of sweet potato and pineapple. A keeper!