Kiwi Kathy's Note:
A colourful salad that goes down well at any occassion. Found on the Kaipara Kumara Website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook peeled kumara in salted water until tender.
- 2Drain. Slice kumara and place in a salad bowl.
- 3Break onion slices into rings.
- 4Peel oranges and remove all the white pith. Slice croswise.
- 5Add onion rings and oranges slices to the kumara.
- 6Place parsley, oil and vinegar into a jar and shake to combine.
- 7Pour dresing over the salad, toss gently and chill.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kumara & Citrus Salad
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 240.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar