Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Kumara = sweet potato
Make and share this Kumara and Red Lentil Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in pan, add onion, coriander and cumin; cook, stirring, until onion is soft. Add kumara, lentils, water and crumbled stock cubes.
- Bring to the boil and simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes or until kumara is tender.
- Blend soup, in batches, until pureed.
- Return to pan, stir over heat until heat until hot. Stir in soy sauce. Serve with a dollop of sour cream or yoghurt.
- Cheers, Doreen. Doreen Randal, Wanganui, New Zealand.