Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
colourful vegetable dish
Make and share this kumara and pumpkin recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium kumara (sweet potato)
- 325 g pumpkin, peeled
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- Boil kumara and pumpkin together until tender but still firm.
- Cut into bite sized chunks.
- Heat the oil in a large pan or wok.
- Add the bacon and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin and kumara and stir fry for 4-5 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- Serve immediately.
Eve has cooked this one for me many times...its the best...so tasty, goes well with other meat dishes or even as a light dinner dish on its own...YUMMMMMM