Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Also inspired by Wattie's.
Make and share this Kumara and Corned Beef Hash Patties recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the kumala in boiling salted water until tender, drain and mash.
- Cook the onion in the oil in a frying pan until soft but not coloured. Add the cabbage and curry powder and cook only until the cabbage is wilted.
- Add the onions to the kumala with the pineapple, egg and Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce. Mix well.
- Flake in the Corned Beef and mix gently.
- Shape into 6-8 even sized patties and pan fry in a little oil until hot and golden on both sides.
- Serve topped with sliced tomato and a few lettuce greens and a drizzling of your favourite vinaigrette.