Kumama Chef 579262's Note:
This is a family favorite .due to the price of crab (and everything else) these days we only have it for very special occasions. It is easy to make -evern for the beginner cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove all cartilage from crabmeat. Place crabmeat in a large bowl.
- 2Mix mayonnaise, pimento, capers, Worcestershire sauce, salt and liquid hot pepper sauce together and blend well. Pour over crabmeat and toss LIGHTLY.
- 3Divide crabmeat between four 4 aluminum or ceramic scallop shaped baking shells
- 4Mix cheese with mayonnaise and top each shell with one tablespoon of mixture . Sprinkle with paprika.
- 5Place shells on cookie sheet or shallow baking pan and bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees. Serve at once.
- 6Makes 4 servings. May be doubled.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kumama's Imperial Crab
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.8
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 97.2 mg
- Sodium 922.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 21.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: