Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a family favorite .due to the price of crab (and everything else) these days we only have it for very special occasions. It is easy to make -evern for the beginner cook.
- Remove all cartilage from crabmeat. Place crabmeat in a large bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, pimento, capers, Worcestershire sauce, salt and liquid hot pepper sauce together and blend well. Pour over crabmeat and toss LIGHTLY.
- Divide crabmeat between four 4 aluminum or ceramic scallop shaped baking shells
- Mix cheese with mayonnaise and top each shell with one tablespoon of mixture . Sprinkle with paprika.
- Place shells on cookie sheet or shallow baking pan and bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees. Serve at once.
- Makes 4 servings. May be doubled.