2 hrs 30 mins
Kulif is healthy ice cream with no artificial flavor & food color. Natural ingredients rich with calcium, protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and dietary fiber.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a sauce pan boil milk.
- 2Slowly pour condensed milk and keep string.
- 3Stir and cook on medium heat until milk thickened.
- 4Now add sugar, almonds, pistachio, nutmeg powder and cardamom powder.
- 5Cook again for 15-20 minute again.
- 6Take it off the heat and put aside for 15 minutes.
- 7Pour the mixture into the ice cream mold or in a stainless steel bowl to make kulfa ice cream.
- 8Put ice cream filled molds in the freezer.
- 9After 45 minutes open up ice cream molds and stir well so that no icicles remain there.
- 10Freeze again till hard.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kulfi
Serving Size: 1 (482 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1979.0
- Calories from Fat 467
- Total Fat 51.9 g
- Saturated Fat 27.1 g
- Cholesterol 152.8 mg
- Sodium 600.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 346.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 342.4 g
- Protein 43.8 g