Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Kulif is healthy ice cream with no artificial flavor & food color. Natural ingredients rich with calcium, protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and dietary fiber.
- 946.36 ml whole milk
- 473.18 ml condensed milk
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml pistachios or 78.07 ml almonds, crushed
- 1.62 ml ground nutmeg
- 2.46 ml cardamom powder
- In a sauce pan boil milk.
- Slowly pour condensed milk and keep string.
- Stir and cook on medium heat until milk thickened.
- Now add sugar, almonds, pistachio, nutmeg powder and cardamom powder.
- Cook again for 15-20 minute again.
- Take it off the heat and put aside for 15 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the ice cream mold or in a stainless steel bowl to make kulfa ice cream.
- Put ice cream filled molds in the freezer.
- After 45 minutes open up ice cream molds and stir well so that no icicles remain there.
- Freeze again till hard.