Hina Ali's Note:
If you are a big fan of Sarson Ka Saag (Mustard Leaves Curry), then you are going to love this recipe. Kulfa saag takes less cooking time and effort and tastes simply delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and wash kulfa saag/leaves (green mustard leaves) and then cut it thinly.
- 2Add saag in pot and cook on low flame.
- 3The leaves will release water during cooking and it will cook in its own water.
- 4Now heat half the oil in a pot and add onion, fry till golden.
- 5Then add turmeric, green chili, red chili powder and whole red chili. Cook these spices for a while.
- 6Now add kulfa saag/leaves and cook on low heat.
- 7When water dries, then heat the remaining oil in a frying pan. Fry ginger, garlic and cumin in it for tempering (baghar).
- 8Pour it over kulfa saag.
- 9Delicious kulfa saag/leaves is ready to serve with gram flour bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kulfa Saag (Mustard Leaves Curry)
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.8
- Calories from Fat 570
- Total Fat 63.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: