Prep 5 mins
Cook 33 mins
If you are a big fan of Sarson Ka Saag (Mustard Leaves Curry), then you are going to love this recipe. Kulfa saag takes less cooking time and effort and tastes simply delicious.
- Clean and wash kulfa saag/leaves (green mustard leaves) and then cut it thinly.
- Add saag in pot and cook on low flame.
- The leaves will release water during cooking and it will cook in its own water.
- Now heat half the oil in a pot and add onion, fry till golden.
- Then add turmeric, green chili, red chili powder and whole red chili. Cook these spices for a while.
- Now add kulfa saag/leaves and cook on low heat.
- When water dries, then heat the remaining oil in a frying pan. Fry ginger, garlic and cumin in it for tempering (baghar).
- Pour it over kulfa saag.
- Delicious kulfa saag/leaves is ready to serve with gram flour bread.