Three layers, so fancier than your average kugel. And each layer is quick to mix. The tender apples, warm cinnamon, crisp topping are scrumptious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 large apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1Toss apples, sugar, cinnamon and flour in a large bowl, then spread over a greased 9x13-inch baking pan.
- 2Combine the margarine, eggs, sugar, vanilla and flour with a fork until well blended and smooth, then pour over apples and spread (if needed) to cover.
- 3Combine rice cereal, brown sugar and margarine and mix well; spread over the filling. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until golden.
Browse Our Top Jewish (Ashkenazi) Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jewish (Ashkenazi) Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kugel of Apples and Snap Crackle Pop
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.5
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 196.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 47.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g