Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Wonderful traditional dish with a bit of a twist. A hit, always.
Make and share this Kugel recipe from Food.com.
- Boil noodles and drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add sour cream, cottage cheese, 1/2 stick of melted butter, vanilla, salt, pineapple with juice and raisins.
- Add beaten egg yolks, mix after each addition.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Fold gently into mixture.
- Pour into "greased" baking dish.
- To make topping, melt butter and add cinammon and crushed flakes. Mix and spread on pudding. Bake at 350 for 40 - 50 minutes.
Frosted Flakes, that is naughty, sounds yum.
Enter the JoyofKosher.com Kugel recipe contest - win $500 at kosher.com butcher shop - http://joyof.kosher.com/2011/06/30/calling-all-kugels/