Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
This recipe is for a Lithuanian potato dish
Make and share this Kugala recipe from Food.com.
- Fry bacon until medium crisp.
- Set aside, reserving drippings.
- Grate potatoes into a bowl.
- Put in a colander and let drain.
- Put potatoes back into a bowl.
- Add flour and eggs.
- Add milk, evaporated milk, grated onion and salt.
- Stir in bacon.
- Grease a rectangular baking pan with reserved bacon drippings.
- Pour potato mixture into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, until toasty brown on top but not burned.
- Serve with sour cream.