Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
from my fancy ;) Chambord cookbook. 1.5oz = 1 shot.
- 4 slices peeled fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce sugar syrup
- 3 ounces cranberry juice
- 3 ounces light rum
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 fluid ounce club soda
- lime wedges (to garnish) or vanilla bean (to garnish)
- Muddle ginger in a cocktail shaker.
- Add remaining ingredients; shake with ice.
- Add a splash of club soda to shaker & stir.
- Strain into tall ice filled glass.
- Garnish with vanilla bean or lime wedge. (or both!).
MADE FOR AUSTRALIA/NZ SWAP #19 --made as directed, except -- DH bought CRANBERRY JUICE COCKTAIL, which already has sugar, so eliminated the sugar syrup. It is a lovely clear color, and sparkles prettily. It is a bit sweet for our taste for a before dinner cocktail, but this will nicely replace sangria at our next cheese and cracker or cheesecake tasting. Made by the pitcher COULD be a tad strong if equal parts of juice and rum are used, but with LOTS of ice, would be very appropriate. Thanks for posting, Elmotoo !