Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My niece Krysten came into town and wanted me to make one of these that she had tried and loved. Between the two of us we looked at different recipes and she came up with this!
- graham cracker crumbs
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce fresh key lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup (see recipe in Directions)
- 2 ounces half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- key lime wedge
- Simple syrup: In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup sugar with 1 cup water and bring to a boil. Simmer until the sugar is dissolved about 3 minutes. Store in a closed container in refrigerator.
- Rim of Glass: Line the rim of a martini glass with honey and dip into graham cracker crumbs, coating the rim with crumbs.
- Martini: Combine vanilla vodka, fresh key lime juice, simple syrup, half and half and ice in a martini shaker. Shake well until very cold. Strain into martini glass. Garnish with cinnamon stick and lime wedge.