Recipe by Krystal Shankle
My mother-in-law was a damn good cook. This is wonderful! Hope everyone likes this one.
Top Review by AprilShowers
I thought this was okay. Tasted a bit too "canned" to me. I halved the recipe, used cream of celery soup (because that was all I had on hand) and omitted the onion since my husband doesn't like them. Also used a bit more cheese than called for, and I think that helped! I doubt I will make this again, but it was a quick and easy supper!
- 3 -4 chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) package spaghetti noodles
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil breasts in large pan of water.
- Dice onion, place with spaghetti noodles in the same broth you boiled chicken in (noodles will absorb chicken flavor).
- While boiling noodles cut your chicken pieces up in bite size portions.
- When spaghetti is done, drain and add your soups.
- Drain Rotel tomatoes, then add them as well.
- At the very last add your cheese.
- Then at last serve with French or garlic bread.