- 1 lb gingerbread mix, krusteaz brand
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄3 teaspoon pure stevia powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 3 -4 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup hot water
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- add mix and dry ingredients in large tupperware or other bowl, stir well to blend.
- combine hot water with melted butter and add to the dry ingredients, stirring to mix into a stiff dough. refrigerate for at least an hour to make easier to handle. roll 1/4 thick and cut out house shapes or cookies. bake according to directions or at 350 about 20 min or until golden brown, if you want a ginger snap cookie, bake a little longer.