Alexi's Mom's Note:
I got this recipe out of a magazine. I do love those Hershey recipes! These cookies are great and you don't have to bake them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove wrappers from Hershey kiss chocolates.
- 2Stir together corn syrup and brown sugar in medium saucepan.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil.
- 4Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- 5Add cereals until well coated.
- 6Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Loosely shape into balls; gently press kiss chocolates in center of each ball, shaping ball gently into cookie.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Krunchy Kiss Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (735 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.6
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 57.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g