Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe out of a magazine. I do love those Hershey recipes! These cookies are great and you don't have to bake them!
- Remove wrappers from Hershey kiss chocolates.
- Stir together corn syrup and brown sugar in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Add cereals until well coated.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Loosely shape into balls; gently press kiss chocolates in center of each ball, shaping ball gently into cookie.