Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
This is easy to make.
Make and share this Krumkake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together slowly.
- Add melted butter.
- Test Iron for proper heat; water will skittle around.
- Bake each side approximately 15 seconds. Remove with knife; roll on wooden roller.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or fill with whipped cream.
- Variations: Use lemon, almond, or Cardamon instead of vanilla. Substitute 1/2 and 1/2 for whipping cream.
my M-I-L is norwegian descent, both of her parents were born there and your krumkake recipe is way better than hers. even DH agrees.