Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderfully seasoned cottage cheese that a local restaurant served. My family has fits if I make steak and do not fix this! It's also great on a tossed salad...or blended for a "lowfat" dip. Even people who normally do not like cottage cheese find they enjoy this.
- 1 (16 ounce) carton small curd cottage cheese (4% milkfat preferred)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lawrys seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- grated onion
- Mix all ingredients.
- Onion is to taste as it depends on how much you like onion and how strong it is.
- Let stand to blend.
- Serve at room temperature, but store leftovers in the fridge PLEASE!
I have been waiting to try this recipe until grilling season was here . It is FABULOUS !!! I will make this again !! Very nicely seasoned and not overpowering !!! I would give you many more stars if I could !!! Really GOOD . Thanks Michelle S.
I left the Kenosha area several years ago and understand that Kroks is no longer open. I miss that cottage cheese! This tastes just like it! Thanks for posting!
What a different and interesting recipe. The taste is very rich and a little bit goes a long way. I agree with the poster, This recipe is begging for a steak to be served along side of it. Not a recipe to have just by iteself.