Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Flavorful bbq burgers that stay together on the grill
- Place ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, and seasoning salt in a bowl.
- Mix with hands until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Roll mixture into 8 golf-ball sized balls and place on a sheet of waxed paper.
- Place another sheet of wax paper ontop of meat balls.
- Press, with palms of hands, firmly on balls until they resemble hamburger patties.
- Take off top piece of wax paper and sprinkle patties with more seasoning salt.
- Grill burgers on pre-heated BBQ until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees for medium-well burgers.