Recipe by Missy Wombat
Kristi is a Pampered Chef consultant and this is one of her star recipes for her PC parties.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Slice bread into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Arrange on baking sheet.
- Zest lemon to measure 2 tsp of zest& juice to get 1 tsp juice.
- In bowl combine chopped carrot, diced pepper, zest, juice, spinach,& pressed garlic.
- Add 1/2 of Parmesan cheese& mix well.
- Place a small-medium sized scoop on center of each bread slice& sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 18-20 minutes.