Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
If you love s'mores and brownies, then you will absolutely love this recipe. I created this recipe because I love the two treats and had to put them together.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (20 1/2 ounce) low-fat brownie mix
- 1⁄3 cup diet root beer
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare crust by mixing butter, crumbs, and sugar together in medium bowl.
- Press and pat crumbs into a 9x13 inch cake pan, ungreased.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes or until dark brown.
- While crust is baking, prepare brownie by mixing brownie mix, pop, and egg whites in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour brownie batter over warm crust.
- Bake brownie for 28 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Immediately place marshmallows over brownies and return back to oven for about 5 minutes.
- Remove brownies when marshmallows are melted and light brown.
- Place brownies on wire rack and let cool completlely before cutting into bars.