- 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red curry paste
- assorted frozen vegetables, 2 bags
- 1 lb shrimp (optional) or 1 lb chicken (optional) or 1 lb tofu (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 10 inch pan, heat coconut milk on low until it starts to get warm. Mix in 1 cup of pineapple juice (the can should have this much in it), about 1/2 of the pineapple chunks, chicken bouillon, and red curry paste with a whisk. Bring to a slow simmer.
- Add your meat, if you are using it, and simmer until it's cooked through. Remove from pan so as not to overcook.
- Add your frozen veggies and cook just until they are warm. Mix in meat or tofu.
- Serve over basmati rice and devour.